Wood tools

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Be sure to read the "Rules for the 'For Sale/Wanted' Forum" post. The comments by FlyingRon will tell you what you need to do to get permission to post

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
NCWW is a great first place. If I get no takers, I move to Craig's list. If they are truly vintage/collector, there are forums that are focused on vintage machinery. Talking true vintage, not just old. Some old tools are fantastic and better than can be had new. Some should go for the 9 cents/pound scrap for iron.

Alc609

New User
Al
NCWW is a great first place. If I get no takers, I move to Craig's list. If they are truly vintage/collector, there are forums that are focused on vintage machinery. Talking true vintage, not just old. Some old tools are fantastic and better than can be had new. Some should go for the 9 cents/pound scrap for iron.
im in East Tennessee so I would like to start there

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
im in East Tennessee so I would like to start there
As good machines are worth a little travel, hit Craig's list for within maybe 150 miles or so. I guess more is moving to FB. Twice the fraud, 10 times the spam.

To sell here, yo need to be a member for a short time and participate. This is to stop the bots from jumping in and selling marital aids. Not a burden to a woodworker but a little harder for someone who possibly inherited some machinery and is not a woodworker. If you are in this category, possibly some questions to help you identify the machinery and what of it is actually of value.

I think there is a company around Charlotte that buys and sells used equipment. Have you googled all of your machines? Have you googled "vintage" machines?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS