Wood sources near Wake County

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodhead

New User
Alan
Hi All, I live in Wakefield Plantation and want to know where you buy your wood? I'm looking for maple, cherry, walnut etc. for building small projects. I moved here from Maryland and had many places close by where I could buy wood. But I can't seem to find anybody close to me here in NC. Thanks for any ideas.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Alan:

This is Doug Robinson. We met on SMC and you have come by my place before. Come on by again and we''l dicuss this in person.

Doug

BillPappas

New User
Bill
Hi All, I live in Wakefield Plantation and want to know where you buy your wood? I'm looking for maple, cherry, walnut etc. for building small projects. I moved here from Maryland and had many places close by where I could buy wood. But I can't seem to find anybody close to me here in NC. Thanks for any ideas.

I live near you and I go to Zebulon to get mine from East Wake Hardwood.

woodhead

New User
Alan
Thanks all; that should get me started. Great info! And Doug, I've been meaning to call you. I just got back into town. I'd like to get together again and see what you're up to.

saw4you

New User
Jack
Alan, I live in Rolesville and run a sawmill, I have the lumber you are looking for. If I can help you PM me

Jack

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Alan, you should come down to the wood run on Sunday. 11:00 at Harbor Freight on Capital Blvd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS