Wood Sawing moi

Wood & Saw

New User
Don
Hi This is Don Cheryl and Shawn.We own Coastal Wood & Sawing. We cut wood for anyone, nothing to big or small. We also have all species native to our area. We also will have a 1,000 b/f kiln shortly. We can make turning blanks most any size. Hope to here from everyone. Thanks for letting our family be part of your woodworking family.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Welcome to NCWW. Some members down East are often searching for a local source of rough sawn lumber.

We are on hwy 24 5 miles from Morehead City

Swansboro is actually about 24 miles from Morehead City? Any pictures available for your operations?

We cut wood for anyone, nothing to big or small.
What are the large and small capacities of your sawmills on site?

We also have all species native to our area.

A representative list of species would be helpful (4/4, 6/4, 8/4?) with $ price/bf.

Last edited:

Wood & Saw

New User
Don
Jeff thanks for your interest. Small saw cuts 26 in log, big saw will cut 36 in by18 ft. It will be here in 4 to 5 weeks. Building going up next week. Also building a 1000 board ft kiln. Lot going on. Will give you my number if you want.
Thanks Don

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Jeff thanks for your interest. Small saw cuts 26 in log, big saw will cut 36 in by18 ft. It will be here in 4 to 5 weeks. Building going up next week. Also building a 1000 board ft kiln. Lot going on. Will give you my number if you want.
Thanks Don

I started a new thread about "Wood & Saw" in the "Wood" forum where you'll get better exposure to our members looking for wood. You should respond to Mike Davis so that he can add you folks to our list of sawyers in NC in eastern, NC.

https://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/content.php?r=81-Sawyers

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS