Wood For Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftnaleg1

New User
Chris
Hello all,
I have started my company and the name is CB's Burls and Wood Supply. I'm located in Conover NC and currently have
Birdseye Maple,
Cherry Burl
Poplar Burl
Ambrosia Maple
and many other kinds of wood.
Please come by the shop and see me and I will have a showroom with blanks for sale. If you ever need any please let me know and I will do my best to find it, cut into a square blank and have it shipped to you.

Thanks to everyone for all your support.

I will post my address soon, I can't remember it right now and will have to look it up and add it to the post.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Chris,

Congrats on getting your business up and running. Sounds like a great thing. Looking forward to getting some blanks from you. :icon_thum

Trent

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hello all,
I have started my company and the name is CB's Burls and Wood Supply. I'm located in Conover NC and currently have
Birdseye Maple,
Cherry Burl
Poplar Burl
Ambrosia Maple
and many other kinds of wood.
Please come by the shop and see me and I will have a showroom with blanks for sale. If you ever need any please let me know and I will do my best to find it, cut into a square blank and have it shipped to you.

Thanks to everyone for all your support.

I will post my address soon, I can't remember it right now and will have to look it up and add it to the post.

Congratulations Chris, :icon_cheers :icon_thum :eusa_clap YOU ROCK!!!

I am sure you will do well, and what a great website to be a part of as well, sounds like you got it all. :eek: :eusa_clap :rolleyes: I dream of the day to have my own business! :eusa_pray

Ps I am still waiting for your reply email on the cost of the Birdseye maple burl for the Backgammon board. Hope to purchase soon,

Thanks again,
Matthew Bills!

Dragon

New User
David
Congrats on getting your business up and running. Geographically speaking we're kinda neighbors and I've yet to be able to get up there and see what you have. Oh well, got plenty to keep me busy as it is anyway with getting the gardens going and trying out some new approaches to low-impact agriculture.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Good on you :) running a chainsaw is not a easy business, it takes a special kind of person - stay safe and best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS