Wood For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Went out to see Robert today. Robert is the fella offering the variety of woods in the classified area. Let me tell you, if you can't find some of what you are looking for you're not looking. He has it all. Of special interest might be the stuff he has that can be used for turning. Give him a call, you won't be disappointed.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Went out to see Robert today. Robert is the fella offering the variety of woods in the classified area. Let me tell you, if you can't find some of what you are looking for you're not looking. He has it all. Of special interest might be the stuff he has that can be used for turning. Give him a call, you won't be disappointed.

How was the pricing? Since there was no pricing listed in the ad, I assumed the "if you have to ask you can't afford it" rule was in effect.

mihunt

New User
Mike
Is the the ad that offers rough sawn lumber in Rolesville? I've been considering contacting him for some walnut. If this is the ad, it appears to be air dried, but also relatively inexpensive. Once I get the rest of my taxes, I may be buying about 100bf.

Mike

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
How was the pricing? Since there was no pricing listed in the ad, I assumed the "if you have to ask you can't afford it" rule was in effect.

He showed me at least 20 exotics. I wouldn't trust my memory for pricing. The ad is in our classifieds on the left side. Trust me when I tell you, the guy is offering fair pricing.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Is the the ad that offers rough sawn lumber in Rolesville? I've been considering contacting him for some walnut. If this is the ad, it appears to be air dried, but also relatively inexpensive. Once I get the rest of my taxes, I may be buying about 100bf.

Mike

The ad I am referring to is in the NCWW classifieds entitled "Variety of different woods from domestic to exotic". Phone number is listed.

rywilson

New User
Ryan

Mike

Mike I assume the add you're referring to is from saw4you who is a member on this forum.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy

Mike

Mike,
the ad that you are referring to you is one of our members Jack Murdoch (Saw4you is his NCWW moniker). Jack is good priced and a nice guy, I recommend him, but realize that his wood is green and needs to be dried before you can work with it. Air drying time on hardwoods is about a year per inch, and it has to be done properly.

Good Luck.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
No, I think he's talking about this ad.

mcelvoy2009

Ad Message
I have over 3000 bd ft of mixed exotics and domestic from FAS to 1 com. I like to sell as a load, but will sell piece by the board too. IF anyone wants information they can call 910-497-8698 Ask for Robert the woodworker. ty

bubinga
wedge
teak
mahongany
ipe
imbua
jabota
spanish cedar
many more available have from pen blank size up to 10 feet

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=229

Status
Not open for further replies.