Withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I think I want to be removed from the BOD. I will keep the credit card active for 30 days until someone gets a replacement.

I will get together the Quickbooks and files.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Good evening. I am writing this as my final post in the BOD forum. Over the past year, I would like to believe we had made a lot of progress in a lot of areas in our working relationships and working together as a team. Unfortunately, I believe that this is now heading southward as we were going, as I have seen Doug's posts and the acquiescing to Steve on how he had visioned the BOD to operate, and it appears everyone agrees with him, and his mode of operation.

I for one will say I do not agree with Steve. Already on my first day back on the forum yesterday he has already admonished me for writing a post in follow up to a member request. Yes, he apologized after the fact, but already even before he has officially taken a position on the board, he is admonishing me. This is far too reminiscent of the admonishment he deliveered me a little over a year and a half ago.

In Steve's own words as he shared with us as he sat at his home for our first BOD meeting, I quote, "F em".

Good luck Gentlemen. You will need it.

PS - As I just told Doug, I am done. I have asked him to come get the stuff, and I will allow 30 days before I cancel the credit cards.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Can't say that I blame you Travis. I believe your prediction on the direction this is going is correct. That, coupled with the backroom "deal" that was made is reason enough to bail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors