Wishing all my Friends, acquaintances and future NCWW Friends a VERY Merry Christmas

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I want to wish each and every one a Merry Christmas.
We have been through a lot over the past three years, but I value the help, guidance and input from everyone here on NCWW.
Sometimes a simple past time and a peak into what you are doing or what you are thinking.
Other times advice that helps make things better or preparation for something where I feel out of my depth.

This is a time to take stock and think about our family and friends and how we got where we are, where we are going and about our gift of the people we have chosen and who have chosen to help us.

I know this year my gift is YOU – you have proven helpful in SO many ways.

Please remember me this Christmas and know that I am thinking about you.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Merry Christmas all :)
20221224_141216.jpg

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Merry Christmas to all the NCWW Family. For two years, we didn't celebrate Christmas as a family for fear of Covid. This year both Pat and I have Covid. We are both fully vaccinated. Thankfully we are both asymptomatic. I have a bad case of Paxlovid mouth (look it up.) I'm about four days ahead of Pat, which means she most likely caught it from me, and I caught it on a church seniors bus trip. Unfortunately I'm sure who I caught it from, as they were coughing steadily on trip. Coughing, they should have STAYED HOME! Three others on same trip as caught Covid One was sick enough, that EMS had to take him to ER. Will make it real hard to be pleasant to them when we see them again.

Craptastic

Matt
Corporate Member
Merry Christmas to all of y'all. This site has been a blessing not only for what knowledge gets shared here but more so for the community of people that gather here.

You are some really great people with really special talents and it's awesome that you are so willing to share and help.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS