Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Tracy: Rita & I are thinking of coming to your dinner. Will ask if Bas & or ScottM would come with us..
dick

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
So we are set for Saturday January 24. What time? 5pm? 6pm?

I say six PM. Last time we had a couple that would have came if it would have been around six. And it looks like we got a few people traveling.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I have just added a poll to this post to get a head count so I can reserve some space or a room for our group. Please reply so I can get a count.

jmauldin

New User
Jim
Tracy,
I am still recovering from my complete hip replacement and will not be able to travel that much for another 4-5 weeks. I am doing well (and getitng restless) but time will pass. I will be thinking about you folks. Eat enough for me and any gift cards you care to leave at Klingspor will be fine!
Jim in Mayberry

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
BUMP:eusa_pray
:cry_smile So far only 12 people :tinysmile_cry_t: :cry_smile :eusa_doh:

Last edited:

dwg426

New User
Doug
Hi Everyone,

I put two in on the poll and I can't make it. Granddaughter was born this morning and we are off to Indiana to see her.

TracyP

Tracy
Come on Guys and Girls, we can get more than this to join us:dontknow:

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
BUMP
I will tally the poll in the early AM and reserve us a table :wsad: Was hopping to take over a room:eusa_naug:eusa_naug but don't think that will be happening:cry_smile:cry_smile

TracyP

Tracy
Ya'll gonna make me fat if I have to eat for all of You. Join us Please:gar-La;

toolman

Administrator
Chad
I know I said I would let you know by the 21st or the 22nd :dontknow: , well it's the 23rd sorry. :BangHead: Bad news not coming to dinner :cry_smile.. Sorry :eek:

:gar-La; :rotflm: :gar-Bi

The wifey :wsad: is not coming to the dinner, but Adam is. :banana::banana:
We are going to make a day of it, Woodcraft in Raleigh, WoodWorkers Supply in Graham, and Klingspor in WS. :tool: Just looking!! :tool: Will have about 1 hr to kill before dinner.

Will see you all there. :eek:ccasion1

TracyP

Tracy
I know I said I would let you know by the 21st or the 22nd :dontknow: , well it's the 23rd sorry. :BangHead: Bad news not coming to dinner :cry_smile.. Sorry :eek:

:gar-La; :rotflm: :gar-Bi

The wifey :wsad: is not coming to the dinner, but Adam is. :banana::banana:
We are going to make a day of it, Woodcraft in Raleigh, WoodWorkers Supply in Graham, and Klingspor in WS. :tool: Just looking!! :tool: Will have about 1 hr to kill before dinner.

Will see you all there. :eek:ccasion1

Well, that is good news. You know there is a poll posted:rotflm::rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors