Wine cabinet commission

Skymaster

New User
Jack
My friend just say where and when :D :D :D :D wood greatly enjoy it. Be a privilege to learn from a better cabinetmaker than I am

blackhawk

Brad
Corporate Member
Willem - Great work! I really appreciate your write up.

On the free eCabinets software, will it output any DXF or any other type of vector files that can be imported to non-Thermwood CNC software? I currently use Vectric Aspire software to create my cuttings files for my Shopbot CNC.

I really liked your Damstom clamps but it looks like that company may be out of business. Their website wouldn't come up and every retailer that I could find showed them out of stock.

Thanks

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Rockler bought danstrom. Ecabs is a great program,is goes very very deep if you are cad program literate. I have it and can only scratch the surface. In you case I would call thermwood to see if it wood do what you want, if so apply for it and see if you qualify.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Willem, beautiful work! Thanks for taking the time to document the building process, it is always interesting and informative. I don't know if it is the lighting in the final pics, but the coloring looks like Cherry as opposed to Golden Oak.

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
Always nice to get a thanks from a happy customer.

Picture of how they decorated below.

Cobb Cab.jpg

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS