Win a Steel City saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

jglord

New User
John
We are having a 15% off bag sale this Saturday 10/11 only (both Raleigh and Charlotte Woodcraft stores) and we will be giving away a Steel City 3 hp granite top table saw. :eusa_danc

This contest is only for our two stores and only for one day - i.e. all folks coming in to either store can register on Saturday and we will select the winner of the saw the same day. The winner does not need to be present to win.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Sounds like the odds of winning are quite excellent. I hope I can get up there on Saturday. If I don't win, will you post the winner here?

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Sounds like the odds of winning are quite excellent. I hope I can get up there on Saturday. If I don't win, will you post the winner here?

I have had my eye on that saw.. So no one else enter in the Charlotte store so I can win it. :)

Or else i will never own it. :)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
We are having a 15% off bag sale this Saturday 10/11 only (both Raleigh and Charlotte Woodcraft stores) and we will be giving away a Steel City 3 hp granite top table saw. :eusa_danc

This contest is only for our two stores and only for one day - i.e. all folks coming in to either store can register on Saturday and we will select the winner of the saw the same day. The winner does not need to be present to win.
Is it one saw for both stores or is it one per each store

titan04

New User
Josh
I would guess the 2 stores are splitting the cost, still great odds... probably under 1:500... for free tool drawing could be up to 1:1000 though :)

nelsone

New User
Ed
You guys don't even need to bother registering for that saw. They told me I'm a guaranteed winner!!!:wink_smil

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
I wonder how they are going to get all the entries into one pot to draw from. It's not exactly a quick trip. Hmmmm......

G_ville_worker

New User
Bryan
Sorry if this is a dumb question. Does 15% off bag sale mean 15% off anything in the store? If so, I may be taking a trip tomorrow.

Thanks.

jglord

New User
John
To answer the questions raised here:

There is only one saw available. The winner will be selected from the registered customers of both stores.

We will provide the bags and they are pretty much standard grocery bags. To be eligable for the 15% off price, half the item must fit into these bags.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
To answer the questions raised here:

There is only one saw available. The winner will be selected from the registered customers of both stores.

We will provide the bags and they are pretty much standard grocery bags. To be eligable for the 15% off price, half the item must fit into these bags.

Can I heat the bag and stretch it?
:gar-La;

MikeH

New User
Mike
I was told the drawing would be this week sometime. They need time to combine all the entries before they do it. I'll let you know when they deliver it to my garshop. :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
I was told the drawing would be this week sometime. They need time to combine all the entries before they do it. I'll let you know when they deliver it to my garshop. :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

That's okay I will let you borrow it for a little while. Indian Trail isn't to far from hear so we should be okay. :gar-La;

SteveCogs

New User
Steve
I’m trying to remain optimistic by thinking they have not had the drawing yet and I will still win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS