Wilmington woodworker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkatax

New User
Richard
Hey everyone! I'm new here but not to woodworking, been doing that since high school shop (1970s). Just found this site and thought I'd join up and see what its all about. I look forward to meeting everyone and learning from the collective. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute on occasion as well. I live in Wilmington and spend my days lawyering and my "free" time making sawdust and other useful things. Just finished my first machine restoration and hope to do more in the future.

Richard

sharkatax

New User
Richard
OK folks, here's a pic of my latest acquisition - before and after. It is a Wadkin RS 10 patternmaker's lathe that I purchased from a shop in Charlotte a couple of months back. Its my first real restoration and I'm really enjoying working on it now that it is finished. Hopefully, I'll become a better woodturner with practice but I enjoy just making dust for the time being.
pattern2412_zps78b8571d.jpg

IMG_0241_zpsd5731469.jpg

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Richard,

Welcome to the forum. That is a great restore!

We have a new member chat this Thursday at 8:00. It will give you an opportunity to ask questions, discover some of the benefits of membership, and find other members who share your specific interest in woodworking. I hope you will join us.

Steve H.

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome to our little corner of the web and great job on that lathe. :icon_thum

Even though you have found 1 way to post pictures, we love pictures and here are 2 links that will help explain how to upload pics to your gallery and post them.

To upload pictures

To post pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors