Williams & Hussey Moulder

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
My wife and I went on a Christmas Tour of Homes last week in Greenville and saw some fabulous homes, but one stood out above all the others. It was a truly fantastic, large, Williamsburg colonial with beautiful wide plank floors, fantastic trim, cabinets and tons of beautiful period furniture, much of it made from tiger maple. To top it all off it had an attached woodshop. Not large, but decent size and well equipped with a mix of nice Delta and Powermatic machines- Unisaw, PM HD shaper, PM planer, ClearVue cyclone, bandsaw, drill press, etc. etc. Needless to say I spent some time chatting with the owner (who was dressed in period clothing). As I was about to leave (Momma was ready to see the next house) he directed my attention to what appeared to be a new or at least mint looking Williams & Hussey moulder. He said it had hardly been used so he was selling it along with a couple of sets(?) of knives, the elliptical jig. It was stand mounted with mobile base and had the chip extractor hood (I don't know if it was the new style hood). I don't know if it had the vari-feeder option. Depending on age, what model (constant or variable speed) and things I didn't see or remember, this thing could be worth as much as $4000 new. He is asking $1500. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will pass along his contact info. (photo from W&H website)

Model_206_e99e3cae-e4aa-4f27-b83c-800ec46ac7ea_360x.png

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
Alan,

Sorry to go off topic, but any pictures of the furniture or house? It sounds like stuff we’d enjoy seeing here on NCWW.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Alan,

Sorry to go off topic, but any pictures of the furniture or house? It sounds like stuff we’d enjoy seeing here on NCWW.
Sorry, no interior photos. You can see a photo of the almost complete front on Zillow and overhead and street views on Goodle Maps. According to the listing It has only 3 bedrooms, but 7 1/2 bathrooms!! There are at least 3 Williamsburg style outbuildings on the lot. 297 Lori Dr., Brook Valley, Greenville, NC.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS