Wife Did It Again !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator

George
Corporate Member
She put up with me for another year, That makes 52 now!! For all the young'ns out there, I hope you will find out what true love and support feels like someday.

George

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Congrats George for your obedient behavior over 52 years. We'll hit 48 years in September.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Congrats George! Wife and I made 40 last April. With years from our first marriages added in, we are well past 60 years total, but last forty have been the BEST!!!!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Congratulations to the both of you George, hope the next 52 are just as good!:wwink:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
For all the young'ns out there, I hope you will find out what true love and support feels like someday.

George

Congratulations to both of you George. I was also fortunate to find what you describe above and wish everyone could find it too. It is truly a blessing.

JimD

Jim
Senior User
Congratulations. I only got just less than 29 years with LOML before she went home to heaven before me - which I specifically asked her not to do. It takes a while in my limited experience for "two to become one". Once that occurs, it is really nice - until one is really one again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS