Why I want to institute the staff positions policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I have decided to go ahead institute the changes that I did a lousy job of describing. So, I am trying again in smaller chunks.

My current medical situation IS NOT the primary reason for these changes. It is simply a good example why something like this is necessary. I have been thinking about this for a while.

The motivations are as follows:

1. On the whole, we all have become a bit nonchalant about the things that need to be done.

2. Most positions were accepted on the "if and when you have a chance basis" Now we need more than that. We/I need a degree of commitment.

3. The Admin positions have not really worked out. My hopes/expectations are, for the most part, not being met.

4. I want to formally limit the scope of some positions, so it is clear where boundaries are.

5. I want to add a few positions for specialized software that will help encourage their use and provide better organization.

6. I want to add specialized admin positions for software that uses a different administrative software pkg than adminCP. The first and probably most important example will be PhotoPost. Yes that is the route we will take.

In this thread and the other threads I will start, please do not respond about your particular desires in this matter. This is not the place to say whether or not you want to continue or not or what position you want. We'll do that in PMs. I will start the process with a mass PM with instructions as to what the next steps are.

However, I encourage you to post replies, make comments, etc. I still have an open mind (doctor said empty) on this. If you have suggestions, please post them in the thread that makes the sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS