Who's Going To The Yard Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I wanted to go, I would like to go, but I have to stay here and get some work done.

Maybe i can pick through the leftovers later. :gar-Cr

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Jerry has worked hard to arrange this and we need to support him and Mrs. Hooper. If anyone needs me to pick up anything for them and activate the ncww pony express to get the things to you just let me know. I will be there early in the AM. Make your arrangements to purchase if you cannot be there.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Tracy,
you know I'm going,need some storage for my turning blanks.I think I also noticed a delta shaper,hhhhmmmmmm!Making rails and stiles with a router:BangHead:,gotta hope its still there.My wife even wants to go:eek:,me thinks its to monitor my behaviour.:dontknow:

TracyP

Tracy
Tracy,
you know I'm going,need some storage for my turning blanks.I think I also noticed a delta shaper,hhhhmmmmmm!Making rails and stiles with a router:BangHead:,gotta hope its still there.My wife even wants to go:eek:,me thinks its to monitor my behaviour.:dontknow:

I have met your lovely wife, your behavior will be monitored closely as she seems to be very in tune with the whole woodworking thing. If you need me to get her off to the side while you make a LARGE purchase just let me know. I will take it home with me and deliver it later:rolf:. OK, just kidding, but it sounded good. Are you gonna be there early enough for breakfast? I am buying breakfast if you and the wife are coming.

TracyP

Tracy
Checkered Flag, 150 And Main, 7:00 Am, On Me, No Matter The Number Of Ncww Members. I hope I live to regret this!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TracyP

Tracy
This is all just a bit early ... considering I'm probably an hour away. We'll see how the morning rings in ...

I will be at the Checkered Flag at 7:00 AM. If you are a member of ncww and you are there then breakfast is on me!!! Hope to have a large crowd!!!!!!!

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Alas, Tracy, I am about an hr away, so I cannot take you up on your offer.

I will see y'all at the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS