Who's bringing what to mid winter blahs picnic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
What will you bring to the picnic? Hot dogs and hamburgers and buns and dinner plates, cups, and utensils will be furnished. There is an ice maker at the church, but we will need ice chests and a grill for cooking. Also covered dishes etc. sign up list below.
Please add your name and what it is you'll bring, and I'll update the list as necessary.

gas or charcoal grill...................Allisnut
Water, tea...............................McRabbett, water, sodas; 2 gal, sweet tea, sawman101
Soda.......................................MichaelSC, assortment of sodas
Salads....................................BTThompson, potato; Dee2, tater salad; CPW, coleslaw; JerryS, ......................................................macaroni salad; CaptA, deviled eggs!!!!!
Covered dish...........................Raymond, baked beans
Deserts..................................MichaelSC, donuts; Allisnut, pies(?)PopGolden, 2 apple pies; sawman101, ......................................scoop cake
Condiments, ketchup, mustard..CaptA
chili.......................................CaptA
Lettuce, tomato, onion.............CaptA
Chips.....................................pcooper, several kinds of chips
coffee.....................................sawman101
Hot dogs and buns...................sawman101
Hamburgers, buns, cheese........sawman101
___________.....................

Last edited:

MichaelSC

New User
Michael
Sawman,
If you need any help setting up, I am one of the closer ones of the group, just let me know. You can PM me or I can give you my number.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Sawman,
If you need any help setting up, I am one of the closer ones of the group, just let me know. You can PM me or I can give you my number.

Thank you Michael, most of us will be arriving around 1000 or after, and that will be sufficient for set up.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I'll bring a case of bottled water and two ice chests -- as I recall, the church has a good ice maker. If needed, I can bring some sodas as well.

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
We have a huge ice maker at church, and there is a grill at the church. I'll make sure there is a full gas bottle.

BThompson

New User
Bill
I can bring something, I'm more of a buy at the store than cook and burn my house down person. If you can let me know what you need and how much, I'll get it.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Nobody has signed up for potato salad, and that's a picnic staple. My favorite store bought would be Amish Style potato salad. Thank you Bill.

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
I'll bring a case of bottled water and two ice chests -- as I recall, the church has a good ice maker. If needed, I can bring some sodas as well.

I wouldn't bother to haul ice chests unless you need on to transport what you are bringing. We have several at church to dispense / store ice in.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dearly beloved and I will contribute potato salad as well.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
​Only 2 weeks to Picnic day! What will you bring to the picnic for food to s

Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church
198 Pleasant Ridge Rd
Shelby NC

Last edited:

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
We have some door prizes we would like to donate for the picnic. Can you tell me who to send them to.

Cheryl
The Hardwood Store of NC

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Thank you very much Cheryl! You can send them to me,

Bruce Swanson
2438 Annwood Ct
Newton NC 28658

Thank you again Cheryl, your contribution will be greatly appreciated!

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Bruce still planning on being there... Lord willing!
I'll check the list closer to the date and see what holes in the plan we can fill.
If you know/think of anything let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS