Who is going to the picnic? How many people are you bringing?

How many people are you bringing to the picnic (including yourself)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

striker

New User
Stephen
I'm thinking of doing a last minute dash to the Picnic. Coming off knee surgery and driving is a less than favorite thing to do. Anything I need to bring?

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm thinking of doing a last minute dash to the Picnic. Coming off knee surgery and driving is a less than favorite thing to do. Anything I need to bring?

Although whatever you can bring will be appreciated, it is not a necessary requirement of attending. Bring yourself and share experiences with others is all we really ask. And here's hoping the surgery was completely successful and a speedy recovery.

Hope to see you there.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Wear shorts so everyone can see your scar. My knees (two) are now three years old. Don't worry about bringing anything, just come! There is always food left over.

BWhitney

Bruce
Corporate Member
I'll also bring a table. I plan to be there around 9: ish as long as the GPS gets me to the proper place.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'll also bring a table. I plan to be there around 9: ish as long as the GPS gets me to the proper place.

If you use the address posted for the park in your GPS, it will take you to the other side of the lake from where you need to be. Just follow US-64 from either direction and after you cross the lake Seaforth will be on your right or left (right from Pittsboro, left from Apex.) It is on an island in the middle of the lake so you have to cross part of the lake (but not all of it) to get there. The entry to the Seaforth landing, shelter and beach is very well marked. Use the GPS to get in the vicinity and then follow the park signs. See the "Directions" thread for more details. I'm about to go bump that thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors