Who is going to the picnic? How many people are you bringing?

How many people are you bringing to the picnic (including yourself)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
The annual NCWW picnic will be held at Jordan Lake State Recreational Area on May 14, 2016. Please respond to the poll and and indicate how people in total you will be bringing to the picnic.

Jordan Lake State Recreation Area
280 State Park Road
Apex, North Carolina 27523
Seaforth Shelter #9

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry but I have to miss this year. I will be in PA that weekend.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Sorry but I won't be able to make for smoked pork belly :thumbs_up this year. Those Westerners beat picnicing out of me for a while.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I will not be able to attend this year. I have a Church function that I have reserved for that day. Hate I am going to miss the fun. Someone please bring my raffle prize close to Salisbury:swoon:.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hey, Tracy. I will take your winnings to my house and in about a year you can pick them up. Such a deal, no!?:cool:

obxdiver

New User
Bart
Dang it! I was hoping to make my 1st picnic this year. But I just figured out that the picnic and last day for the Hatteras Offshore Open are the same. I'm committed to running a boat in the tournament.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
WE only need plates for 36 people???? Omg last year it was for almost 100.......

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
So I am seeing we only need table service for less than 40??? Last year it was over 100.......Guessing we might have leftovers

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dirk, I am getting a total of 64 signed up so far:

15 single
17 doubles = 34
2 triples = 6
1 quad = 4
1 quint = 5
15+34+6+4+5 = 64

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Sadly, I have had a conflict arise and I cannot come -- I regret missing it and seeing everyone.

Rob

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
What time do the festivities start???

We will be there to set up at 9AM and expect most to arrive between 10 and noon. If you can arrive early and help us set things up that is always appreciated, but get there around 10AM to enjoy looking around at the prizes and the swap tables, brag tables and such and deposit your side dishes.

Lunch will be served at noon approximately and then we will have a short business meeting (presenting some awards and announcing new Board Members) and then the drawings will proceed. We have a lot of raffle prizes to present (which you do not have to be present to win) and than a really nice set of Door Prizes (which you do have to be present to win) that will be better than previous years.

RainMaker

New User
Tony
Really looking forward to the picnic.... this will be my first chance at putting some faces to all of the posts I have been reading.
I would like to bring something to help out... what is needed?

Sam Knight

Sam Knight
Sam
Corporate Member
Do we need more tables? I am unable to cook/make anything due to work schedule but could pick up paper products, snacks or drinks. Anything else like that needed I could bring? Also I'll try to come early to help setup. See you all there!

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
No worries Sam! I'll see what I can drum up for a second passing dish for you! Glad you're able to work out the scheduling. See you there....and they week too! I hope you had a decent weekend at work.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Do we need more tables? I am unable to cook/make anything due to work schedule but could pick up paper products, snacks or drinks. Anything else like that needed I could bring? Also I'll try to come early to help setup. See you all there!

We can always use more tables for display items, etc. We have a lot, but could always use more. If you can get there early (before 10AM) and help set things up that is also appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS