Who I am.

JeeP

New User
Jim
My name is Jim Pryor and I am revisiting the Woodworker site I registered with several years ago. I am a novice woodworker having grown up with a father who was a wood pattern maker by trade. I have a small shop setup and have tools passed on from my father, many I have never used. I am no longer comfortable working with tools and looking for direction on how to sell the tools to woodworker individuals. I note that NC Woodworker has an option for buying/selling tools but not certain how that works and need some direction. Example of tools I have would be Buck Bros. cast steel chisels, H. Gerstner tool box etc. Any direction would be appreciated. Thank you.

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
It's unfortunate that you're no longer able to continue woodworking.

Even though you've been a member since 2018, you haven't participated enough within the community to be able to list items for sale. After you've interacted with a few more posts, you'll eventually see your status change from New User to User.

After you achieve User status, you'll be able to start threads in the For Sale/Wanted section of the Marketplace.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors