Who has a shop dog?

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
Mine faithfully spends all her time in the shop when I am working. When it gets noisy I chase her out, then she guards the entrance from the outside.

PeteStaehling

New User
Pete
Mine faithfully spends all her time in the shop when I am working. When it gets noisy I chase her out, then she guards the entrance from the outside. View attachment 187867
Wow that looks exactly like my Marley. She hangs out with me in the morning for and hour or two then heads into the house unless it is cool enough that I don't need AC and open the roll up door. Then she lies just outside the door.

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
Jules, quality control expert, everything must pass the sniff test. Had to swap the solid garage door for a full glass one so she could still watch me when I am doing something like spraying finish and she can't be out there.

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Yep. Got a couple of them. Wife brought home another puppy this week! Guess Ill have 3 now.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Got a Brindle Pit bull, who sleeps in the shop on cold nights, and just outside the door when I'm working in the shop. Comes in about every 15 minutes just to check on me.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS