while i was away

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I hear you, Fred. Momma must be really happy with you and that new kitchen! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

toolman

Administrator
Chad
Great looking cabinets Fred!!!!!! :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
UGGGH!!! Kitchen cabinets.......

I am in the midst of doing those myself.

What kind of edge did you do on the drawer fronts? What about the edges of the doors?

Euro hinges?

Where did you install these? I thought you had mahogany in your house?

Again, UGGGH. Kitchen cabinets. I have 20 sheets of plywood cut up in my shop........ :-( Yours look great, but they remind me of what I am in the middle of doing......

woodhead

New User
Alan
Fred, Those cabinets look great. Your Mom must be proud and very happy. What kind of wood is that? Alan

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
they are a mixture of white and red oak. the boxes are 3/4" plywood. oak where it shows and birch where it dont. these are for my sister. she wanted cheap!:gar-La; thats me! cheap!!!:gar-La; no edge details on the doors or drawers. didnt want it.:dontknow: euro hinges. got to trim out the kitchen after they get the new flooring in. sorry the pics stink. brother in law took em!:icon_thum thats my story!:rotflm: and im stickin to it. your right travis mine are mahogany. acchooally sepele...:gar-La; and i hope not to do any more kitchens ever!!!!!:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors