Corporate Member
For me, it is painting.:confused:

81CFD877-3854-487F-ACAA-145BFB1B7892.jpeg

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Cleaning and loading tools back on my trailer.

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
Sanding. That's why there are 5 powered ones on my tool shelf. Anything to make it go quicker! :rolleyes:
I use to hate that also, but got a Bosch RO which in aggressive mode removes material so fast, it makes short work of sanding. I use 150 grit throughout, start in aggressive mode and then switch it to fine mode, which finishes fine for a clear coat. Also great for flattening table tops in no time. I have the one in the video, which is now obsolete and dread the day it may die, as the new model looks a bit weird.

After using this, I threw all my other RO’s away.

In aggressive mode, one has to hold on.

Craptastic

Matt
Corporate Member
Having to establish a flat plane on lumber I buy from a big box store.

Mostly the reason I avoid buying lumber from a big box store if I can.

gamiller3rd

Pappy
Senior User
Finishing. Probably my least proficient area which makes it a scary process after all the work to create the project piece.

TB2

New User
Kent
Building and finishing. Love it. It’s always install day that gets me. All my employees have said in past that I get into a different mode

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
Building and finishing. Love it. It’s always install day that gets me. All my employees have said in past that I get into a different mode
Yep, I try and stay away from that most of the time. Installers are a special breed.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS