where to find old school desks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
All, we've been looking for a couple of old school desks in the Raleighwood area and so far have struck out. There used to be someone at the NC Flea market that always had some a few years ago but there wasn't any to be found there last weekend. I located someone in Kinston who has a bunch from 3 schools for $15 each but that's a bit of a drive for only 2. I located a single one that's about 45 minutes away for the same price but I'd like to get two. Anyone have any leads on where I might find 2 in good shape that are closer for a decent price?

This is the style we're looking for, or at least the newer version of them.

schooldesk.jpg

TIA,
Brian.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Mike, I hadn't thought about contacting them directly cause I've seen them and other furnishings sold in lots at the surplus sales site in the past. They have a section on their website about surplus but it wasn't loading for me last night or this morning yet.

Tim, thanks. :icon_thum Let me follow up with SWMBO before I take you up on your offer since before bedtime last night she'd informed me that she located a place in Siler City that sells new ones for a reasonable price and they offer them in different box and top colors. :BangHead::gar-La;

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors