Where to buy shed/storage building for backyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
All,

I'm looking to get as much as I can out of my 2 car garage that isn't related to my hobbies.

Anyone have some recommendations for where to get a shed/storage building that I can put in the back yard.

I'm in Cary, so it needs to look as purdy as a little house... so basically a wood frame shed with siding and shingles is what I'll need.

8x10 or 10x10 is the size I need.

Looking for pointers to pre-made or site-built. Also any inputs on ball park pricing as the little investigation I've done so far the numbers are all over the map.

Thanks,
-Kevin

DaveD

New User
Dave
The Leonard truck cap place north on Capital blvd in north Raleigh sells pre made ones in a bunch of sizes. They deliver them on a rollback truck.

They are on the west side of Capital right where the 401 split is. I think you have to go north over the bridge/bypass and make a U turn and come back to them.

84 lumber and Lowes and HD sell kits/prebuilt ones too.

A friend and I looked at them about 4 years ago. He ended up having me build a 12x12 for him. The material cost for the one I did was close to $2500 by the time I was done. Much better quality and built exactly the way he wanted it.

Be sure Cary and your SD covenants will let you have a shed or the HOA police will be after you.:swoon:

owen299

New User
Dan Bowen
THERE IS A PLACE IN LOUISBURG THAT BUILDS THEM ON SITE . i GOT A 12x20 A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND IT HAS MADE A NICE SMALL SHOP (GARAGE ENVY) tHEY HAVE A WEB SITE AND A QUICK GOOGLE WILL GET YOU THERE. THEY DROPPED IT OFF , LEVELED IT , HANDED ME THE KEY...NO PROBLEMS . THEY HAVE ALOT ON SITE WITH ALOT OF DOOR / WINDOW OPTIONS

WOMMOCK UTILITY BUILDINGS 919-496-2061

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
There are two places in Loiusburg and Womack is one of them. They both have onsite models at the flea market at the NC State Fairgrounds on the weekends. I bought a 12 x 24 from one of them (don't remember which one). It was built in Loiusburg, delivered, leveled, and set up at my house in Chapel Hill at a very reasonable cost. I recommend them. They have various sizes available. Check them out at the fairgrounds this weekend. Then again, with the state fair starting next thursday, the flea market probably won't be there this weekend.

THERE IS A PLACE IN LOUISBURG THAT BUILDS THEM ON SITE . i GOT A 12x20 A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND IT HAS MADE A NICE SMALL SHOP (GARAGE ENVY) tHEY HAVE A WEB SITE AND A QUICK GOOGLE WILL GET YOU THERE. THEY DROPPED IT OFF , LEVELED IT , HANDED ME THE KEY...NO PROBLEMS . THEY HAVE ALOT ON SITE WITH ALOT OF DOOR / WINDOW OPTIONS

WOMMOCK UTILITY BUILDINGS 919-496-2061

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS