Where is DaveO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I think he is hiding with waldo.:rotflm: haven't heard from Dave in a long time. I hope he is doing well. He is surely missed around here.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Mike,

Dave still checks in from time to time, though it has been a few months since he last signed on.

Who knows, with any luck perhaps he'll sign in sometime soon and even see your post -- anything is possible. :)

Or you can send him a PM to try and reconnect and see if he gets back to you. Life just gets busy sometimes and people, or their interests, move on... and sometimes they'll find their way back once things settle down a bit.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Mike,

Dave still checks in from time to time, though it has been a few months since he last signed on.

Who knows, with any luck perhaps he'll sign in sometime soon and even see your post -- anything is possible. :)

Or you can send him a PM to try and reconnect and see if he gets back to you. Life just gets busy sometimes and people, or their interests, move on... and sometimes they'll find their way back once things settle down a bit.

Ethan,
Life sure does get in the way sometimes. His daughter is getting older and I can understand he is probably busy with her and the wife. I just miss seeing friends that were real active when I first joined. I was somewhere around 300 on the member count back in 2006.

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Yep, I miss him too. He was a major contributor when I first joined in '06.

Hope to see him back soon.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
He's still living and working in the same places and is doing well, just not doing much ww'ing these days. I saw him several times before Thanksgiving and was talking to him the other day regarding a project his company did for us. He's still the same ol' Dave and enjoying his craft beers and the family. :gar-Bi

He is around on FB quite a bit and sharing some of his humor!! :rotflm:

B

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Where's Bas with the link to the thread? He has it bookmarked somewhere and usually trots it out for threads like this one as a reminder!?!!?? :rotflm:

B.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Where's Bas with the link to the thread? He has it bookmarked somewhere and usually trots it out for threads like this one as a reminder!?!!?? :rotflm:

B.

I searched for it, but didn't have any luck finding it. I couldn't remember what the subject of the original thread was.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I did a search, but couldn't find a "Peach" thread...

NUMEROUS references to it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS