Where do you buy Target Coatings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Where do you buy your Target Coatings products? I hear it's the best for spraying ... and wanna give it a try. I found it on the 'net, but wondered where you bought it ...

JohnW

New User
John
Dah....Sorry Jeremy...
Forgot you were no stranger to web searches. :slap:

I've always purchased direct form Jeff Weiss at Target.com. He was a big help to me when I first tried Target....offering advice and talking be down from the edge a few times. Jeff knows his product inside and out. He has been establishing some distributors but most folks just go on line to purchase. He also has a finishing forum where you can ask questions and get answers from folks with Target experience.

I spray inside my house, in a spare bedroom, inside a home made spray booth (big cardboard box) so the water based option is best for me. I like Target products

John W

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I KNOW that you can't find 'em here: Target.com

:rotflm: Yeah, I found that one out.

This is what I wanted to know, though ... if I should buy directly from the manufacturer, or another site. The prices don't seem to vary much ...

It looks like finishingzone.com is the place ... yeah?

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
hearing so much good about Target coatings, it is probably what I will use next time.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I have only bought it from targetcoatings.com. Quick delivery. I don't know of any place locally that sells it.

JohnW

New User
John
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCPete
I KNOW that you can't find 'em here: Target.com

:rotflm: Yeah, I found that one out.

Gee....take ONE little short cut on the keyboard and get roasted. You guys are ruthless. :cry_smile

Who wodda thunk Target wouldn't carry Target.

Jeremy..I've got a can of Target USL which will be out-of-date before I use it all. You are welcome to try it. Let me know.

John W

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Jeremy..I've got a can of Target USL which will be out-of-date before I use it all. You are welcome to try it. Let me know.

John W

John - Might just take you up on that ... nothing like a free test run! What sheen is it? Might work for a project I have done, but need to finish right now.

JohnW

New User
John
It's high gloss..if you want satin they recommend using high gloss and topping off with satin. I also have some of their water based grain filler.

I'm just leaving for a short trip to Raleigh but will be back Tues night. PM me if you want to try it. Not sure where you live...I'm near Crown Point & Matthews.

John W

DavidF

New User
David
I buy from Target Coatings directly as well.

I also have some TC Oxford USL laquer that I love and a good deal of the WB Shellac, that goes well under it, you are welcome to give both a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS