where can I find some osb or plywood siding???

Status
Not open for further replies.

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
I'm going to build my kids a playhouse for Their birthday. I want to put plywood siding or osb siding on the exterior, so the exterior will be a "one step" process. Anywhere know a place to buy this stuff that is cheaper then lowes or Home Depot? I think they want around $15-$20 for it there. I've checked Craigslist and found nothing. It would be good if it is a hour or so drive from Mocksville. which is between Winston salem salisbury and Statesville. but will drive farther if the price is right!!! thanks for the help guys

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Beeson Hardware is a full service building supplier located in High Point. I don't know how their prices compare to the BORGS. I generally only use them when I need a specialty item the BORGS don't carry. Too far for me to drive most days.

http://www.beesonhardware.com/

Bill

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
If the playhouse will be out in the weather, be sure to put on a good coat of something to keep it dry. OSB love to absorb water. When wet, it swells up and looses all structural integrity.

jhreed

New User
james
Do not use OSB exposed. OK if you are going to cover with vinyl. Plywood & OSB are commodity items and the price will be close where ever you buy it. Any cost difference will be determined by when it was bought. Prices at the mill change dailey. The last I bought was 3/8" bead board and it was $20.00/sheet. I like bead board better than T111 board & batten siding.
James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS