Where Can I Buy Bamboo Plywood - 3/4"

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Does anyone know where I can buy 3/4" bamboo (vertical) plywood? I do not need a full 4' x 8' sheet, 4' x 4' is my preference. I've searched online and cannot find a seller in the Triad.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Suppliers are sure not a dime a dozen and one on every street corner! I found this place in San Diego but a 4 x 8 x 3/4" sheet is a special order item. Interesting material but seldom used around here I guess.

I'm curious. Why do you want bamboo plywood? Did you buy it before and locally?

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wurth Wood Group in Raleigh. They carry 4 x 8 in 3/4. Check with them for "open to the public" hours

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
With Wurth Wood Group you will be happier with the price if you are a business, I bought some baltic birch plywood from them years ago and still wince at the price.

Roy G

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Does anyone know where I can buy 3/4" bamboo (vertical) plywood? I do not need a full 4' x 8' sheet, 4' x 4' is my preference. I've searched online and cannot find a seller in the Triad.
Did you try The Hardwood Store or Steve Walls Lumber or GPS Hardwoods?

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Did you try The Hardwood Store or Steve Walls Lumber or GPS Hardwoods?

I called Steve Wall Lumber (very near me) and checked the Hardwood Store web site, neither have bamboo. GPS does not appear to carry ply.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I called Steve Wall Lumber (very near me) and checked the Hardwood Store web site, neither have bamboo. GPS does not appear to carry ply.

GPS is a small operation specializing in sawn and kiln dried fine wood species. Not surprised that they don't have plywood. Can Steve Wall or the Hardwood Store special order the vertical bamboo for you? You may have to buy a full 4 x 8 x 3/4" sheet.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS