Harbor Freight email I received today :oops:

Attachments

• HarborFreight_chainsaw.jpg
    HarborFreight_chainsaw.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 329

Nativespec

New User
David
I cannot confirm whether or not he is wearing safety glass, otherwise, operating a chainsaw in shorts on the edge of the floor with no floor behind you while cutting at your feet could be reasonable under the influence of alcohol.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Yep, there are many things wrong in this pix. :eusa_naug
And if his goal is kickback, success is likely. Cutting with the tip of bar/blade is the best way to achieve kickback and potential injury. :saw:

Roger

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
AH! The safety and health forum.........sorry....

:lol: :lol:

Backing out, slowly closing door...........

:-D Tom

J

jeff...

Is that a chainsaw that guy or woman with hairy legs is using ? Geeze talking about an accident waiting to happen yikes

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
In this picture you can't be sure of this, but if you could see his head, I am sure he would have one of those cool beer helmets that holds 2 beers with straws coming down...

J

jeff...

I "think" he's using a chainsaw to cut rough out the subfloor for a heat / ac vent. Talking about a hack job and dangerous to boot.

cskipper

Cathy
Is that a chainsaw that guy or woman with hairy legs is using ? Geeze talking about an accident waiting to happen yikes

Hey - is that a subtle implication that it must be a woman because a man would always know better???? :lol:

Last edited:

oderus1671

New User
chris
all I can add is I hope that dude watches out for nails in the decking...
a chainsaw and 16d nails can make for a neat display of sparks!:eusa_doh:

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
I "think" he's using a chainsaw to cut rough out the subfloor for a heat / ac vent. Talking about a hack job and dangerous to boot.

Jeff, I actually think his wife told him the house was too big for HIM to clean, so he is "downsizing" for his own benefit. Either that or that's HIS portion from the divorce settlement.

Anna-Catherine

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I see in the fine print of the add....

"This add is brought to you by the ALOA."

Upon further research, that is the Artifical Limbs of America organization.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS