What mobile devices do you want to use with this site.

Which Type of Mobile device do you want to use to access NCWW

• IOS (Apple) Phone

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • IOS (Apple) Pad

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Android Phone

Votes: 47 41.6%
  • Android Pad

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • None

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • What's a mobile device

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Windows Phone (SawBuck)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
We are looking at the possibility of NCWW specific mobile apps to access this site. If we do and in order to help set priorities. Please participate in this poll

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Steve, I would like to vote for both the Iphone and the Ipad, but the poll only allows one choice

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I'm still on old technology with big buttons that I can see :gar-La;. I did access NCWW on it over Christmas vacation - there were like 20 screens of residency requirements, so I pushed the big red button and disconnected.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
I received a Samsung Galaxy Android pad for Christmas, so voted for Android pad.

bwat

New User
Bill
Voted Android phone but also use android based Samsung Galaxy pad. Web based full version is preferred to the previous phone accessible versions. Thanks for your added efforts here to smooth our access!

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
FWIW, I would have been happy with the current mobile support...except for the lack of pictures :(

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I know many people use both, but please check the one you think you would use the most. For instance, I have an iPhone and iPad and a Kindle Fire (android). But if I had to prioritize them, it would be Kindle Fire, Ipad and I never would use the iPhone for this kind of thing. So for me I would choose the Android tablet

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Don't know what apps are needed for the android pad as I can view and reply well on this one.

Go

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I voted for the Android tablet, but any tablet would be my choice. Trying to do any kind of surfing using the tiny screens on a smart phone just gives me a headache. Not enough screen real estate (imho).

eyekode

New User
Salem
+1 for iPad and iPhone.

But I probably my won't use an app. The only thing that is missing currently is the ability to upload pictures from my iPhone.
Same

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Does pencil and paper count as a mobile device?

Please be careful Scott this is obviously an important thread that should be taken with the utmost seriousness, as I was reminded yesterday in a PM yesterday when I tried to crack a joke. "This is a site changing question. Please be serious. A lot of work is going into this project." I since deleted my post

TedAS

New User
Ted
Have you considered an app that works with vBulletin, like Forum Runner. This is the app that they use as a companion to the AAW site.

I don't know much about Forum Runner and can't comment for or against it, I have only used it 2 times. I know there are also other apps of this kind that may be worth looking into.

I am not trying to direct you down a different path, I just wanted you to be aware that these options are out there.

I just thought one of these off the shelf apps may save you some headaches... or who knows they may cause more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS