What is this trophy stuff?

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
Leaving my first Help query I noticed a little bell up at the upper right. When I went to it, I found i had received 3 trophies with some derogatory connotations. Huh?

Roy G

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I received the same trophies, did not take the comments as derogatory

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
it's a component of Xenforo to reward users for various interactions within the system

Jeff

New User
Jeff
The trophies are kind of generic and there's 8 or 9 of them (look at "View all Trophies") in that window. They can't be opened and the entire category seems unnecessary to me. It's similar to the "Thanks" button in the old system ("The user thanks Roy for this useful post").

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Click on the Bell and then select Advanced - then scroll to the bottom of the list and clear the check mark if you don't want to see "trophies".

llucas

luke
Senior User
Great to be back on the site!
When I open the What's New tab to only read the most recent posts, I am given a window to enter a post, whether I had planned to or not. Did I do something wrong or is this just for convenience?

llucas

luke
Senior User
and when I posted a reply, another window immediately opens to allow yet another post.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I don't see an "Advanced" selection after clicking on the bell. Here's what I see on my screen.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS