We're moving the raffle up!!

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
The Board of Directors has decided to move the raffle up a week, now SEPT 19, we will be starting at 1:00. The official prize list has been updated. Once we have the link for the video, we will update this message thread.

Ticket sales will end at midnight on September 18 to allow Ken time to make put the tickets in the barrel and we download the ticket info. Continue to purchase tickets as we are winding closer to the raffle!!

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
The posted "Rules&Guidelines" should be updated with this new date, as I just read them and they state Sept 25 still.
Thanks Neal.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
We are only about halfway to our original goal, but understand money might be tight in some peoples budget this year. We're hoping our expenses are also down this year due to the lack of outreach events and workshops.

But that means there are lots of chances to win great prizes. If you can reach out and spend some money on tickets - you could win a very rich reward.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Perhaps a dumb question, can someone win more than one prize?
Absolutely. It is possible (though unlikely) that one person could win all of the prizes if they bought enough tickets. Only one prize per ticket though as they are removed from the drum after being drawn. But if you buy three tickets, you can possibly win three prizes.

Herdfan2005

New User
Jason
I'm feeling lucky this year! I'll be keeping an eye out from Joan C Edwards stadium getting ready to hopefully see the the beloved Appy State go down the The Herd!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
There's been a surge of buying the last few days. We finished the first roll and started on the second. That means we've sold over 2000 tickets and made over $10,000 thus far. Still one more day left to go.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS