Well, well, well- look what followed me home?

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
That is a 6" rule, for proportion...
Yea, yea, yea, I need a knob... but that shouldn't be too hard... (famous last words! LOL)
Ah, yea, that is a $6 ticket on it.. (but I made up for it, I bought a bunch of other junk from him for total of $100...)
IMG_6939.JPG

IMG_6944.JPG

LOVE the blade markings!!!

IMG_6940.JPG

Oh, and on the adjusting screw!
IMG_6943.JPG

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'll make a knob and tote for $216.
Sold! $2.16 - not a problem!

I have a tote full of stuff... I was having a pretty hard time, thinking that this will be me in a few years... UGH!

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Throw that in the car as well when you come to visit... I'll double what you paid.
I am planning to be up your way the week of the 6th,.
Probably after work on the 8th... will that work?
I may happen to have some other "stuff" with me... LOL

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
It's not uncommon to see those pre-lateral planes with damage there...I have a #4 that's broken in that area but luckily doesn't affect the yoke.

But a pre-lateral #2 is very uncommon plane and I'll take every one I can find damaged or not. That's a find in any condition.

You are correct Chris. The yoke for blade adjustment is missing.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Hank if you look closely on the second pix on the knob you will see me name on it, I was wondering where I left that dang thing ..... I'll gladly pay the postage if you kindly return the plane back to poor 'ol me .......... :oops: :D

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
Hank: I have the yoke you need. I have it in shiny new condition or used as per the picture. Send me a private message with your address and I will get it started your way.

Attachments

• IMG_0429.JPG
    IMG_0429.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 106

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS