Well... I am back... at least I think so...

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hank, you were missed. What the heck happened? o_O

POP
I thought, I put it somewhat succenctly in my post, but I can go into detail... LOTS of detail... well better not - that would involve LOTS of curse words and something about the "Nancy's" out that that "Can't handle the truth..." Oh, well - glad to be back!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome back - Amazon Fire Tablet is what I use in the evening while watching TV. They're pretty good devices. Not perfect, but great for the price.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Agreed!
I have a keyboard for it and that makes it a LOT easier to type and backspace then re-type a better (NCWW-friendly) missive! :cool:

Welcome back - Amazon Fire Tablet is what I use in the evening while watching TV. They're pretty good devices. Not perfect, but great for the price.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
You were gone??? ;) ;) ;) If you start spinning some of those yarns, I know it will be a real nail biter! Welcome back little brother, you're one of the best and sorely missed when you're not here.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Agreed!
I have a keyboard for it and that makes it a LOT easier to type and backspace then re-type a better (NCWW-friendly) missive! :cool:
Hank, I sent you a PM asking what keyboard you are using with your Kindle Fire HD 10 -- I have one and the touch screen keyboard is a PITA. What did you get?

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hank, I sent you a PM asking what keyboard you are using with your Kindle Fire HD 10 -- I have one and the touch screen keyboard is a PITA. What did you get?
Sorry Rob, got busy and didn't see your PM - just replied...

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
You were gone? Didn't miss you. ;)Well, welcome back any way. Been working from home for the last thirty years. My business is located in shop behind the house. Fifty foot commute to work, plus having to rub the dog is taxing. Since I retired two years ago, I've shore nuff been working from home, I mean working on the home.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
You were gone? Didn't miss you. ;)Well, welcome back any way. Been working from home for the last thirty years. My business is located in shop behind the house. Fifty foot commute to work, plus having to rub the dog is taxing. Since I retired two years ago, I've shore nuff been working from home, I mean working on the home.
Watch out Bruce that "rubbing the dog" could get you locked up! LOL Looking forward to the fifty foot commute, but guessing I will be in the ground long before that happens...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS