Welcome Ray Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
I would like everyone to welcome our newest member to the dark side. Ray has accepted our request for assistance and Will be moderating the "Other Stuff" forum as well as doubling up in one of the other forums. Please give me an hand on assisting Ray as he learns his new duties.

Thanks for joining us Ray.

D L

Monty

New User
Monty
Welcome Ray! I know I speak for all of us when I say we'll help you out all you need to get used to the system. Just post any questions you may have about how to do things down here, and one of us will help you out.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Welcome to the dark side, Ray!
If you hear a low voice with a lot of heavy breathing claiming to be your father and calling you "Luke", it's just Steve - don't be alarmed:lol:

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Thanks... I think... :-?

I'll do whatever I can to help out... you other staff folks have done so much for the rest of us and your efforts have made this a terrific site.

... now, how do you decode the secret instructions for the secret decoder ring...

Ray

cskipper

Cathy
Ray, glad you came over to the dark side! The decoder ring code will come in a little while! Seriously, thanks for joining and helping.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Ray,

Please take some time to read the following threads to help you get acquainted with some of your new duties and responsibilities.

Moderator Guidelines This is an older post Steve put together but lays a good foundation for understanding your functions.

Forum Moderators This is the latest definition Steve put together for the role and function of our Mods.

General Staff Expectations

Why We Are Making Changes This just gives you a little insight into why we are evolving.

This should give you a better feel of what you have gotten yourself into?:lol:

D L

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Welcome to the fold Ray. I enjoy being a moderator. I am sure you will as well.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Ray,
After consultation with my esteemed colleague, DaveO (presently slacking off in Chicago):lol: , we have decided to add you to the "Where Can I Find...." forum as your second forum to work along with Chris.

D L

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
D L,

No problems... Soon as I work my way through the Other Stuff, I'll start looking at the Where Can I Find.

Hey Chris,

I look forward to working with you. (try to keep me out of trouble...)

Ray

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Thanks Ray. Your doing great.:icon_thum I really appreciate you and the others signing on to help us out here.

D L

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Ray Martin said:
D L,

No problems... Soon as I work my way through the Other Stuff, I'll start looking at the Where Can I Find.

Hey Chris,

I look forward to working with you. (try to keep me out of trouble...)

Ray

Me?!?! Keep someone OUT of trouble?!?! You're kidding, right?
Shirley you can't be serious!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
chris99z71 said:
Me?!?! Keep someone OUT of trouble?!?! You're kidding, right?
Shirley you can't be serious!

Ray, you should know that the only correct response to Chris's comment above is:

Yes, I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley!:rolf:

chris99z71

New User
Chris
NCPete said:
Ray, you should know that the only correct response to Chris's comment above is:

Yes, I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley!:rolf:
Was it the spelling that gave it away? :rolf:
I'll keep send them up, you keep knocking them down! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS