Donn
Corporate Member
:thumbs_up and:notworthy:and :icon_cheers AND:eusa_clap

Keep up the great work!

Donn

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Are you demonstrating the new THIN KERF look? Looking really great!!! You're an inspiration to those of us who could lose a few pounds.:eek:ccasion1

T

toolferone

Are you demonstrating the new THIN KERF look?

:rolf::rolf: I love it! I will use that line for sure.

Thank you everybody for all your great comments. The support I have received from all my family and friends has been a great help to me.

As to any advise I have, well we each have to find the little switch inside us that says "I am going to do this", as in no choice. I am already thinking like a thin person. I'm just waiting for my body to catch up. I have my priorities in order finally. My health first, so I can be a part of my family for a looooooong time. (so it only took 49 years to figure it out :eek:)

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Congrats Tom.. I lost 70 a year or so ago in about the same amount of time. This week I just kicked in the let's get the rest off mindset. I love the loseIt app... It's a great way to track intake and calorie burn.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
You gonna start doing triathalons with Doug?:gar-La;

Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Looking good. It takes a lot dedication and will power to do what you are doing. Looks like you have your priorities in order so your daughters will have you around for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors