We need to update our wood supplier list

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
If you own a sawmill or sell lumber commercially we would like to have you in our "Where to find" list.

Please submit your name, address, phone numbers, types of wood you sell, other services, etc.

Either to this thread or PM me.

Last edited:

TBoomz

New User
Ron
My brother & I, run a Woodmizer LT35, here at Foust Family Farms LLC. We do cut for others, priced by the board foot. Prefer logs brought to us, but if not too far away, have equipment to fetch em. We are currently about to finish up cutting [siding], from owner supplied pine logs, for a 110' long barn. We fetch his logs & deliver the milled lumber [flat-bed truck].
I sell green & [air - dried] rough lumber; mostly oak, some cedar, and a small amt of walnut [no green] - no pine or poplar. Located about 8 miles southwest of Gibsonville, south off exit # 132 Mt. Hope Church Rd.
My brother and sister, together, had around 65 acres of trees clearcut and the loggers left a lot behind. And, we are occasionally "gifted" with logs. Sell firewood and sawmill laps. Also have various sized pieces of kiln-dried "leftovers" from my woodworking addiction.
Will take several years to mill it all,....so have plenty enuff to sell. No minimum.....also have some woodshop equipment to sell.

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
I keep about 30k bf of hardwoods on hand, baltic birch ply, prefinished maple ply
oak, maple, cherry, walnut, ash, purpleheart, sapele, padauk, poplar, etc. I'm on the VA/NC line in suffolk next to gates county.

Somerton Ridge Hardwoods

3508 Pittmantown Rd.
suffolk, VA 23438
757-374-9270

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS