We have a new vict....er volunteer for the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

New User
Monty
MikeF has expressed an interest in helping out with the .COM effort. He has software experience developing web-based applications, and should be real asset to get that project off the ground!

Steve and I have granted Mike administrator privileges so he can familiarize himself with the workings of this software package. Please welcome him to the team, and help him out whenever he needs it.

Welcome, Mike! :icon_thum

MikeF

New User
Mike
Thanks for the welcome. I am glad to help out wherever I can.:)

BTW Steve, I was in the shop. We've been in NC for two months now and I'm still unpacking tools and setting up the shop. Somehow, the wifes little jobs seem to take priority! :eusa_thin

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
my projects of course, are top priority, of course, my wife tells me what my projects are. :lol:

Monty

New User
Monty
LOL!! This is all too funny! Sorry Mike (D) for the unintended rush there. Maybe you'd better have some Nitro pills on hand before you read those PM's! :lol: BTW Steve, did you catch that? He was in THE SHOP!!! That's where all the wood and tools and stuff are! :lol: I think he really IS catching on here! :rolf:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks for offering to help Mike F. Your expertise and opinions are appreciated. And it's always good to have more folks to share blame :lol:

Good luck with the .com,
Roger

cskipper

Cathy
Sorry for the confusion Mike. Monty, are we supposed to be in the shop? MikeF - DaveO somehow works in his shop and posts, seemingly simultaneously. If you figure out how, left us know - he won't tell us.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the Admin world, MikeF -- we appreciate your efforts to help get the .com thing going.

Rob

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
LOL!! This is all too funny! Sorry Mike (D) for the unintended rush there. Maybe you'd better have some Nitro pills on hand before you read those PM's! :lol: BTW Steve, did you catch that? He was in THE SHOP!!! That's where all the wood and tools and stuff are! :lol: I think he really IS catching on here! :rolf:

Shop? Oh you mean the place were the electricians moved everything into the center of the room or placed it on my already cluttered workbench. :rolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS