We have a bandsaw!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
With a LITTLE box damage. :-( ::sulk::

Anyone who wants to come by and check out this monster PM me. I have the laptop in the shop. We'll be here all night if that's what it takes. J/K I hope! :)

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
With a LITTLE box damage. :-( ::sulk::

Anyone who wants to come by and check out this monster PM me. I have the laptop in the shop. We'll be here all night if that's what it takes. J/K I hope! :)

Is there food over there? What about beer is there beer?

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
... maybe a believable rumor...? (almost) congrats? What kind of saw? Will this be more for curvey parts or more for re-saw work?

... and we need a photo...
:gar-Bi

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
:worthless:

(just in case you needed a reminder :rolf:)

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can verify it's there 'til the photos come. There was pepperoni pizza too!

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
DSCF1695.jpg

Satisfied Bas???? :wink_smil

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
I can verify it's there 'til the photos come. There was pepperoni pizza too!

Thanks Dennis! It was great to meet you and I want to thank you for helping...er...putting my bandsaw together! I did need to do a little more tweaking of the blade track however. It was pretty easy to figure out. The blade was tracking way to the front of the tire so I made the proper adjustments and we have a good launch! The blade the saw came with is okay, I'll check out Woodcraft to see what onesa they have on sale this weekend.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Ah. It is real!!! No longer a dream, no longer imaginary!!!!

Congratulations!!!

I strongly recommend buying a new blade. The one that comes with it is mediocre at best, and it should become your spare for those instances when your good one goes kaput!

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Congrats on a nice LOOKING saw there.
I'm sure your get loads of use out of her.
I will second Travis's comment on the factory blade. I couldn't wait to get the one that my saw came with off and a better quality one on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors