Waynesville Woodworkers Meeting

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
A happy and prosperous new year to everyone. The Waynesville Woodworkers are going to have our first meeting of 2023 on Wednesday, January 11, at noon, at Haywood Smokehouse in Waynesville. We have woodworkers from all over western North Carolina--Asheville to Bryson City to Franklin to Bethel. I will need an approximate head count to make reservations, so please RSVP ASAP so I can get this right. If I get two replies from the same town, I'll connect you so you can carpool. As always bring something, or at least pictures, of what you've been working on. Thanks.

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
A happy and prosperous new year to everyone. The Waynesville Woodworkers are going to have our first meeting of 2023 on Wednesday, January 11, at noon, at Haywood Smokehouse in Waynesville. We have woodworkers from all over western North Carolina--Asheville to Bryson City to Franklin to Bethel. I will need an approximate head count to make reservations, so please RSVP ASAP so I can get this right. If I get two replies from the same town, I'll connect you so you can carpool. As always bring something, or at least pictures, of what you've been working on. Thanks.
Just refreshing this announcement. We are going to have our best turnout ever. All woodworkers in western North Carolina are invited for BBQ and sawdust.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I met a GREAT group of guys yesterday for lunch.
Some brought recent work - beautiful to say the least.

I was SO wrapped up in the conversation I forgot to take some pictures, but the extra pound on the scale proves I was at Haywood Smokehouse and had some GREAT brisket!

If you are in the Waynesville area when Wiley announces the next lunch meeting plan to break bread with this fun group of dust chasers!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS