Wanted: table saw fence rails

CarolinaRoots

New User
Brett
Any one near Charlotte have a biesemeyer style fence rails they wanna part with? Looking to upgrade fence on an older saw.

If I can’t find anything I’m leaning towards ordering a shop fox kit.

Thanks

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
I can show you how I made my own out of steel angle and rectangular tube. All you need is an angle grinder, metal file, sharp drill bits, tap, flathead hex bolts, stick on Starrett rule strip, and a can of grey paint. I got my steel at Foil's in Harrisburg but any metal dealer will have it. They also did a good job cutting it off the long stick. Just check the section they will cut for defects before they cut.

Attachments

• IMG_1772.JPG
    IMG_1772.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

CarolinaRoots

New User
Brett
I can show you how I made my own out of steel angle and rectangular tube. All you need is an angle grinder, metal file, sharp drill bits, tap, flathead hex bolts, stick on Starrett rule strip, and a can of grey paint.
I had considered that, very cool fence had plans for them. I might go that route was just hoping someone had added an Incra setup and no longer needed the stock rails. I need to price out metal suppliers around Charlotte. If it wasn’t for current gas prices I would drive to Raleigh to grab those ones posted earlier.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
I had considered that, very cool fence had plans for them. I might go that route was just hoping someone had added an Incra setup and no longer needed the stock rails. I need to price out metal suppliers around Charlotte. If it wasn’t for current gas prices I would drive to Raleigh to grab those ones posted earlier.
I have less than $25 in it. I'm in Concord/Harrisburg if I can assist.

enobles

New User
Earl
Any one near Charlotte have a biesemeyer style fence rails they wanna part with? Looking to upgrade fence on an older saw.

If I can’t find anything I’m leaning towards ordering a shop fox kit.

Thanks
I live in Raleigh. I have a brand new, never installed Biesemeyer Guide rail set. Includes front and back angles and the main tube with distance tape already installed. It is designed for the new style unisaw 36-L352 or 552. The rail is for a 50" right side cut capacity.

Will sell for $350. If you send your email I will send you pictures. My email is enobles3820@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0516.jpg
    IMG_0516.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0517.jpg
    IMG_0517.jpg