Wanted: PC/Rockwell Worm Drive Belt Sander

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
Oh man, your face! Kid in a candy store. I need a chain cover for a 503.

I also need a couple 310 trimmer parts. Seems like you might be the man to talk to.

My wife took that photo. She was amazed at the mess since I usually keep the tools stored in various places.

For repair parts for vintage Porter Cable tools, the below link is probably the best source that I know of.

North Canton Repair Shop

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Once you let the MBA's and other assorted Suits who only deal in abstract "product" through the doors, followed by venture capitalists it's all down hill from there. They squeeze the body dry and move on to the next victim, er company. Rinse, repeat.
That's the reason so many jobs went to China. A quick buck, and then it"s slam bam, thank mam!

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
Buyers vote with their pocketbook so a lot of good stuff didn't get enough votes.
There's also the various institutions with their hands out that wedge themselves between the maker and the user.
A shrinking demographic didn't help either.

And then there's Festool.

We are where we are. It'll be up to us to play the hand we're dealt because there's little else we can do.

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
Not mine, etc.

Rockwell A3 / 504 3x24 Worm drive Belt Sander - $200 (Durham NC)

1594472608844.png

Sourwould

New User
Taylor
This is mine. I bought it to sacrifice for parts, but I found a replacement brass wheel. It runs well and the gear in it is good, so I decided to sell it instead of break it for spares.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS