Wanted: Painting Contractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
We're looking to try to get our houses exterior painted before it gets too cold and I'm just now getting around to lining up some contractors to call for estimates. I know a lot of building trade folks are being hit pretty hard by the economy downturn and decided I'd inquire here to see if any of our Raleigh area members might be painting contractors and interested in giving me an estimate. I'm not looking for freebies or anything, just looking for an estimate from a licensed/bonded painting contractor. Also, I've got no interest in attempting the job myself or hiring anyone "on the side" to help me DIY.

If anyone does this as as profession and is interested shoot me a PM with contact info and we can go from there. Also, if anyone has had any recent good experiences with local painters I'm interested in hearing about them as well in case I don't get any bites from members.

So you have a better idea about the job here's some info about the house. Single story all brick ranch with rear walk out basement, so job is pretty much all soffet/fascia/trim/caulking and probably some replacement of rotten wood as well.

TIA,
Brian.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Brian I work with a great painter, he not a member and I don't have his contact info with me. But I will shoot it out to you tomorrow when I get to work.

Dave:)

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Brian, one of my neighbors is a painting contractor - if you're still looking shoot me a PM with your contact info and I'll pass it along to him.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS