Wanted: Oneway Bowl Coring System

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have a Powermatic 3520B and am looking for a Oneway Easy Core System that is no longer needed by a turner.

comp37nc

New User
Will
It’s not a Oneway but I will consider selling it.
It’s a Woodcut. I have it on the shelf. Make me an offer if interested. I am close to Raleigh NC .

Attachments

• 1ECA664E-AA6E-41D8-8A08-1D129EEFF1DA.jpeg
    1ECA664E-AA6E-41D8-8A08-1D129EEFF1DA.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 243
  • 5C208567-DA5E-4361-B525-3E792EBF2AAA.jpeg
    5C208567-DA5E-4361-B525-3E792EBF2AAA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 302
  • 14F4F51F-92D9-4580-9437-A93FB9D1397D.jpeg
    14F4F51F-92D9-4580-9437-A93FB9D1397D.jpeg
    843.6 KB · Views: 254

Mrfixit71

Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
It’s not a Oneway but I will consider selling it.
It’s a Woodcut. I have it on the shelf. Make me an offer if interested. I am close to Raleigh NC .
I would actually prefer a Woodcut Max 3 to the Oneway. I appreciate your offer but I'm looking for something with more capacity than the Woodcut. I have a lot of large blanks.

comp37nc

New User
Will
I would actually prefer a Woodcut Max 3 to the Oneway. I appreciate your offer but I'm looking for something with more capacity than the Woodcut. I have a lot of large blanks.
I understand.
I have tried it a few times on dry and green wood . I use a Oneway Stronghold chuck. I don’t know what my issue is but the chips or drag on the cutting edge will grab and rip the blank off the chuck in a split second. I have tried Cedar, Walnut, Oak And Saple.

comp37nc

New User
Will
12 inch bowls 400 to 600rpms Most of the time the grab will happen when I have backed out to clear the chips and start to go back in to cut. I do not try to rush the cut but it grabs. I have sharpened the cutter with a diamond and move the cutter from center to just above center to see if it improved. Honestly I see it demonstrated on YouTube but I just am not got the hang of it . It’s unnerving to have the bowl blank ripped off the machine and thrown across the shop.

Last edited:

gritz

New User
Robert
I might be interested in your bowl saver. I can't get a PM to send. Just a few questions.
Is the tool post 1 inch?
I'm north of Atlanta in the mountains. Can you ship?
If no ability to ship, can you arrange pony express to Hickory where we have chirren?

comp37nc

New User
Will
I might be interested in your bowl saver. I can't get a PM to send. Just a few questions.
Is the tool post 1 inch?
I'm north of Atlanta in the mountains. Can you ship?
If no ability to ship, can you arrange pony express to Hickory where we have chirren?
I can ship if add s in with price and almost sure it’s 1 inch. I will check. It works with my 4224 Powermatic.

gritz

New User
Robert
Will, that would be 1"
Can you do PayPal?
Please text me at six 78 four two nyne, 7 two, one 2 to complete price and details.
Thanks, Robert

blackhawk

Brad
Corporate Member
Rich - This Oneway Easy Core was just posted on the AAW woodturning forum. I actually bought one from Ebay an hour before this one got posted. I've been looking for months and 2 go on sale the same day!!!

Mrfixit71

Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Brad. Unfortunately I'm not an AAW member so I can't post a reply to his post. It sounds like a good deal.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS