Want to trade Woodworking tools for Hunting Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimwill48

James
Not sure if this is the right spot or even allowed. If not I'm sure an Admin will let me know :rolf:.

Anyway here goes. My brother has moved to Ky and has invited me up when Bird and rabbit season starts for some hunting. Since I have been unemployed and find myself short of funds to pickup a Shotgun and a .22 rifle (squirrel) I thought some one who has such but really doesn't need them might be willing to trade for some tools.

I need a 20ga, 12ga in any action, (prefer a pump) shotgun. Would also be open to a .410.
Also would like to obtain a good .22 LR rifle, a bolt-action would be my 1st choice but would take a semi-auto etc.

I have the following I could trade:

A new (only been tested) Fein Multi-Master FMM250
A New Fein Turbo 1 (9-11-55) Dust Extractor
A New Proxxon Long Neck Angle Grinder
A barely user Bosch PS-20 Driver Kit

If interested please send me a note by PM and a phone number.

James

jimwill48

James
Thought I'd mention that I'm open to any action type when it comes to the shotgun:pump, auto, double or single shot. And they don't have to be very new as long as they function correctly....If I don't get any response to this I'll probably put the tools up For Sale in the classified ads and just purchase new.....but I thought this was a good way for someone to maybe unload (pun) something they don't use for something they could at a good deal for both of us...:icon_cheers

Thanks,

James

bpeck

New User
Brian
James,

Well, ... I happen to have a .410 .22 over-under combo can't recall the make. I haven't used it in 20 years (it was left at my house by an ex-roommate). Has a chip in the stock as I recall. You can have the thing gratis, or maybe just do something nice for another fellow woodworker or hunter.

This is not to put a halt to any intrepid woodworker out there with sound huntin' iron needing some power equipment.

Brian

jimwill48

James
PM sent...Thanks Brian....james

James,

Well, ... I happen to have a .410 .22 over-under combo can't recall the make. I haven't used it in 20 years (it was left at my house by an ex-roommate). Has a chip in the stock as I recall. You can have the thing gratis, or maybe just do something nice for another fellow woodworker or hunter.

This is not to put a halt to any intrepid woodworker out there with sound huntin' iron needing some power equipment.

Brian

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
If anybody else has any nasty old guns they need to have removed I'll help out. Broken, rusty, doesn't matter.

Tom Dunn

New User
Tom Dunn
Broken, rusty, doesn't matter.

Indeed!
Personally, I love shopping the used gun sections in stores more than the new. My favorite shop is about a 50/50 mix.
I have never found a bit of patina to be unattrative on either guns or women!:wink_smil

algustaf

New User
Al
I have a Beretta A.300 (300-A) 2-3/4" 12ga. that I would like to trade for some old woodworking tools. Must transfer through FFL to keep things in legal hands. PM for more info or offers. Hope this is permissible on this site, if not let me know if not and I will remove.

jimwill48

James
I want to thank everyone who helped me. :eusa_clap Brian (bpeck) for giving me the Gun. Gary NCTurner) for picking it up and getting it to the Pick-Up site. And Greg (Woodman2K) for bring it back to Mooresville. :notworthy: If there is anything I can ever do for you, just give me a call.

James

jimwill48

James
Since I didn't get anyone who wanted to trade, I will be posting these items for sale in the classifed in the upcoming week.

Thanks,
James

bpeck

New User
Brian
Happy to have been able to help you out. :icon_thum Nice to be able to meet Gary as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS