want new items these are for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhreed

New User
james
I have the following for sale all are in good condition some are nearly new. I want to sell because i have a want list and being unemployed have no money. I am asking you guys to advise me as to what to ask for these items that would be reasonable so they would sell quick so i could get some of my wish list. The items are as follows, please advise me how much to ask for each:
Bose speaker system with acoustamass subwoofer

34-080 10" delta miter saw
6095d makita cordless drill
2362 skill cordless driver
jr300vt makita reciprocating saw (sawzall) used once
b05001 makita random orbit sander
b04552 makita palm sander
3x21 craftsman belt sander
7-1/4" craftsman circular saw
skill 524 jig saw
porter cable 737 reciprocating saw
skill cordless screwdriver
craftsman router

DaveO

New User
DaveO
James this should really be posted in the Classifieds, but seeing as you are inquiring about fair pricing and market interest the The Where Can I Find, Buy or Sell forum is more appropriate. I have moved your thread there.
I think a general rule of thumb for selling used tools is about 50% of the new asking price. Possibly a little more if the item is in very good condition. There are a lot of tools for sale lately so the market is quite saturated, you will need to make your pricing very attractive.
Dave:)

jhreed

New User
james
Thanks for your input dave. There is a lot of stuff out there for sale. How do we keep from bidding against one another. Can we pool our money on excellent deals and mark it up 10 percent and sell to a member. And the association keep the 10 percent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS