Walnut Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I have a friend and fellow woodworker in Delaware who is looking for a quantity of rough sawn walnut lumber. Most any thickness is OK, but he'd like some 6/4 or 8/4 stuff if possible. He'll take most any quantity over 500 bf (to make the trip worthwhile) and 1000 bf would be even better. :wsmile:

Thanks in advance for your help! :notworthy:

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I have a friend and fellow woodworker in Delaware who is looking for a quantity of rough sawn walnut lumber. Most any thickness is OK, but he'd like some 6/4 or 8/4 stuff if possible. He'll take most any quantity over 500 bf (to make the trip worthwhile) and 1000 bf would be even better. :wsmile:

Thanks in advance for your help! :notworthy:

Hey Reg let me know if you don't find anyone, even though my sawmill is in southern IL - I still know a lot of local NC sawyers.

Woodfish

New User
Dennis
I just bought walnut southwest of Sanford. It is rough sawn but I found it to be of high quality and dark. I forget how I found this place, but I have nothing to do with it. You can get info at
"elliottsawmill@hotmail.com". The telephone number is 919-770-9146. They had a sizable stack that I would guess to be several hundred board feet. It was $1.50 per bd. ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS