Wall Tool Cabinet - Progress report

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Great stuff, I heard about it years ago and lost the information. Thanks Ken, I will be ordering soon.
www.zerust.com

Zerust® products work by releasing a harmless, non-toxic, odorless, colorless vapor into the air around your metal item. Protective molecules settle on all exposed metal surfaces, forming a very thin protective layer that is just a few molecules thick. This molecular layer inhibits electrochemical reactions on the surface of the metal that cause corrosion. Exposed metal surfaces protected by Zerust® benefit from a long-lasting shield against rust, tarnish and corrosion.
Front end parts used to come wrapped in vapor emitting paper. Lowes sells a tool box liner that is vapor emitting. U Line sells it 500' rolls.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Truely inspiring job. For the true craftsman to create, the tools at hand need to be organized and readily at hand. You did a fine job at that and looking to see it show of in your future work.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Beautiful job Phil. I've always wanted to build a cabinet like that but the hinges have always been the stumbling point. Where did you get the large piano hinge and the corner braces in the main doors? Thanks Jim

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
That is one impressive collection of tools and one impressive tool cabinet. I'm particularly amazed at the quantity of Auto Mach tooling.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
That is one impressive collection of tools and one impressive tool cabinet. I'm particularly amazed at the quantity of Auto Mach tooling.
I got lucky. I bought the Auto Mach carver for $25 it was only $25 because he could not find the bits
Next day he called me as he had found the bits and wanted me to come back and get them. What he gave me was close to $500 in bits. As I said I got lucky

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
I got lucky. I bought the Auto Mach carver for $25 it was only $25 because he could not find the bits
Next day he called me as he had found the bits and wanted me to come back and get them. What he gave me was close to $500 in bits. As I said I got lucky
What goes around, comes around.

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
I snagged one at an estate auction for about that price but not any extra tooling. Seems the auctioneer thought it was a cheap Asian knock-off of a Dremel tool.

That cabinet is inspiring.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS