Wall Mounted Jewelry Armoire??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
LOML wants one for our 15 anniversary (April '08). I've seen a few online, but not quite what she has in mind. She wants one with enough height for necklaces (on 18" chains) do not touch the bottom of the compartment, enough ring rolls for a dozen rings, and two or three drawers for earrings. It will probably have a mirror door, as well.

Anyone in the Charlotte - Mt Airy - Greensboro area I should check with?

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Funny...I'm looking to build the same thing for my wife!!! I will be very interested to see what kind of response you get!!!

chris

Badabing

New User
Joe
Sorry Chris, can't help. But it sounds to me like she has too much jewelry and you don't have enough tools! :rolf:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Make it yourself. You can do it, it can't be too difficult. And it will be appreciated more than anything you could otherwise obtain. We'll help :icon_thum

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Sorry Chris, can't help. But it sounds to me like she has too much jewelry and you don't have enough tools! :rolf:

you know what...I like the way you think...but I can't agree. I just came home with a new Jet thickness sander from Tom Hintz!!!!! All of it completely approved by swmbo!!!!! I think I may just be going to the jewelry store tomorrow!!! :)

:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

DaveO...I do want to make one myself, but am in search for the perfect plan :p

Chris

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Dave, I have not been able to find the "ring rolls", and drawer making is my weakness. Her birthday is in February, so that diverts some of my shop time to shopping time.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Dave, you , sir, have thrown out a challenge of my woodguy-ness :eusa_snoo

This calls for a duel. I will meet you on the field on honor (the Archer's Lodge softball field) at the break of morn (or there abouts). The weapon of choice is jointing at ten paces.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Well, if I build it , it has gotta match the bedroom suite. So, any tips on doing it in cedar? I think Wall Lumber can supply the wood.

Mike, I may need to use that spiffy new saw between now and late March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS