• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Just an observation:

Each time I vote in one of these contest, I find I have to force, or remind, myself to focus on the craftsmanship involved in each piece. Sometimes, as I review each of the entries, I catch myself considering other factors which really should have no bearing on my decision. For example in this current contest I might find myself trying to decide whether I like a bird, a bear, or a squirrel more. Wrong! Or I might let personalities slip into my thinking, such as do I like Preston, Dan, or Mike better. Wrong!

In the end I try to make myself be purely objective and focus on the craftsmanship exhibited in each piece. I don't know how others approach this but I thought I would give you my $0.02 worth here. As I said at the top, just an observation.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Obviously, nobody likes me. :rotflm:
It's not a popularity contest - you had GREAT competition.
now If I would have put one of my carvings up - you would have come out a winner!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Some really nice pieces in the competition; a very hard choice, and in my opinion, they should all be winners--but there can only be one. Please vote for the piece that you think is the best. With over 8000 members here it shouldn't be just 20-30 members casting a vote, and an early congratulations to the winner.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
One of the most wonderful things about this group is we all have a great since of humor. And I LIKE IT ! :eusa_danc

Pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS